Website ( http://www.triabeauty.com/tria-laser-hair-removal-system )
The Tria Beauty machine is a home laser unit that uses a very light user-safe version of Electrolysis. This is the kind of machine that would be found along IPL machines in most hair removal clinics. The Tria Beauty boasts the promise of being hair free in 8 months ( 8 treatments). The technology much like IPL is aimed at heating up the dark pigment in hair, thus disabling the hair follicle and causing hair to fall out. But we weary as unlike IPL this system does not use pulsed light, making skin more prone to burning and therefor scarring, and increases the pain endured during treatment. This is important to note because you will need to do a lot of treatment before you see any results. During the first 3 months, you treat every other week. After that, treat just one time every month until your last treatment. You have to do this for 8 months before you see permanent results according to triabeauty.com.
Pros vs. Cons
- Price of unit: 495$
- Works for both men and women
- Home use
- NON-IPL technology. Laser Electrolysis Technology ( painful)
- 1 year warranty, 30-day money back guarantee
- Replacement cartridges? YES “Blue light ” for acne removal
- Laser lifetime? 300min – factory stock
- Pain? A “warm to hot” sensation is expected.
- 8 + treatments for permanent results.
- Not for use on Brown skin , Light blond, Red, and black hair
- Not for use on face or neck up.